[TxMt] show invisibles, Perl, drag bug

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Nov 25 19:21:38 UTC 2004

1. Here is my attempt to hack a 'show invisible characters'
capability.  I made a syntax bundle called 'Show Invisibles' that
colors spaces, tabs and ASCII characters below \x21 and above \x7F
different colors.   I posted the bundle to my web site at
<http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu/textmate>. Install it and switch to as a
syntax highlighting to find the gremlins.

2. I also updated my Perl bundle to have auto-indent and to highlight
file test operators. Other changes noted on history page.

3. I think this has been mentioned, but when one drag-selects past
the top or bottom of a window, usually the window should scroll in
that direction, and TM 1.0.2b5 isn't doing that.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu