[TxMt] web color palates for TM?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Nov 25 17:32:41 UTC 2004

On Nov 25, 2004, at 17:13, Eric Hsu wrote:

> One thought: it would be even cooler if one could select text that was
> a color like #00ff00 and have the color picker open with that color
> selected. For those of us who need translating *to* colors as well.

Not that this is the same, but do you know Pixie from the development
tools? It has the ability to "lock" the view and then one can click the
magnified pixels to see the RGB/HSV value.

It also has a "copy color to clipboard". Although what it does is place
the Objective-C code to create the corresponding NSColor object onto
the clipboard (as a string).

Speaking of which, is there any program which actually put a real color
on the clipboard? For beta 6 I've added support for dropping colors
onto TM and wanted to do the same for pasting, but I have yet to find a
program which actually store colors on the normal clipboard.