[TxMt] web color palates for TM?

Jan Sabbe jan.sabbe at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Nov 24 18:26:55 UTC 2004

Op 24-nov-04 om 17:02 heeft M Spreij het volgende geschreven:

> Justin French wrote:
>> So, the ultimate question is can users (other than HTML/CSS
>> designers) gain from a color pallet as a hard-coded feature?  If it's
>> something that a large % of users could use, then I'm sure we've got
>> half a chance of convincing Allan :)
>
> One more.. I'd love to have a quick way of turning colors into RGB hex
> values - maybe even drag'n'drop the little colored blocks into the
> text and getting the codes there?

I made a quick little command for TextMate that shows a color picker,
and inserts the hex value.

Note/Bug:
I wanted to do 'tell application "TextMate" to choose color', but this
will cause a deadlock. Applescript will wait till TextMate is done
running his command, and TextMate won't stop running the command till
Applescript is done.
I just said, 'tell application "Finder" to choose color'. So you have
to switch back to TextMate afterwards, which is a bit annoying :-)