[TxMt] Italics in syntax bundles

William Douglas Neumann wdnx at unm.edu
Wed Nov 24 15:30:44 UTC 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> According to Jeroen van der Ham:
>> Yes, it does, but it's not Monaco and looks slightly different, so what
>> are you saying here?
>
> That you could change your font and get proper italics :-)

Another very nice monospace font to try is Anonymous
<http://www.ms-studio.com/FontSales/anonymous.html>.  Though one probably
wouldn't like the anti-aliased italics there either, I'm afraid...

> By "not right", I really mean "not nice" and "too square". IMHO again.

Yep.  Harsh and unfriendly also work for me... I certainly wouldn't want
to spend an afternoon staring at them...  But as a wise man once sang in
prime time, it takes diff'rent strokes to move the world.

William D. Neumann
<wdnx at unm.edu>

FWO to the Nth degree!!!
---
Dear Lord, please make me the kind of person
my dog thinks I am.