[TxMt] Italics in syntax bundles

Ian White i.w.white at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 14:53:41 UTC 2004

>> Mono doesn't look blurred and is very nice (to each his/her own of
>> course).
>
> Anti-Aliasing == Blurring.
> Take a screenshot with the anti-aliased view and the non anti-aliased
> one and zoom in.
>
> But what is it that does not look "right" to you about the
> non-anti-aliased view?

I wonder if this aspect of the thread has run its course?
"To each his/her own" does seem like a good maxim for an issue which is
basically an aesthetic preference.
Fortunately, a user can choose a font that pleases them, can choose
whether it's anti-aliased, and even (thanks TM) specify how syntax
highlighting works.

Ian