[TxMt] Textmate Icon proposal - How About a Competition?

olivier hericord hangonsoft at free.fr
Tue Nov 23 22:34:07 UTC 2004

an icon has to be graphically simple to be displayed well at every
size....i want an icon to be recognizable in the dock even if its
tiny....

is the quicksilver icon saying "quicksilver" ?
is the subethaedit icon saying "subethaedit" ?

an icon just have to summarize a concept ...not the name of the app....

the actual textmate icon is one of the worst icon i ever saw:
	-poor colors
	-poor sharpness
	-poor scalability

ok the textmate icon is a text mate....but that's all....

i think a mockup is a very  good idea