[TxMt] Textmate Icon proposal - How About a Competition?

Stuart Wheeler "textmatelist." at mac-fu.com
Tue Nov 23 19:18:20 UTC 2004

I'm with Sean on this one. I don't wish to diminish Dominique's
efforts, but I prefer the robot. My only problem with it is the colour
scheme. as the robot tends to merge into the typewriter.

If people feel really strongly about having a new icon, then why not
launch a TextMate Icon competition with something like a free license
or some other incentive as a prize? If this was then widely publicised
in the Mac community it would both get a better selection of icons and
also raise the profile of TextMate, possibly leading to more people
licensing it also.

Stuart