[TxMt] Dictionary choice in textmate

David Stickland david.stickland at cern.ch
Mon Nov 22 14:52:58 UTC 2004

I can't seem to find where the dictionary is specified in text mate?
I am using it for Latex and in the installation on my portable Mac
spell checking (in US English) works,
but the, as far as I can tell identical, installation on my desktop Mac
I do not get misspelled words high-lighted, but right clicking on a the
misspelled word offers me the suggested better spellings

How could I specify sometimes a different dictionary (Uk English,
French) Mail knows about the different dictionaries....??