[TxMt] Folding bug

James Andrews jamesandrews at mac.com
Sun Nov 21 00:50:36 UTC 2004

Hi,

Another one for the pile...

Not sure if this has been picked up before but the following steps
demonstrate a bug in the folding logic:

1. Create a TM new document
2. Past in the following test php code:

function test() {

/* multiline
	comment
*/

some stuff...
}

3. Set the syntax highlighting as PHP
4. Notice that it correctly identifies the start and end of the
function as a folding block as well as the start and end of the comment
as a nested folding block
5. Do Cmd-Alt-0 to collapse everything or click on the fold by
'function ...'

You should find the text from some stuff... onwards is not collapsed.
If you first collapse the comment (using F1 or clicking on the icon)
you can then collapse the function without problems.

I might be wrong, but I don't think this is a problem with the PHP
bundle, as it is correctly identifying folds.

Cheers,
James