[TxMt] minor suggestions (1.0.2b3)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Nov 8 01:44:19 UTC 2004

On 6. Nov 2004, at 19:38, Eric Hsu wrote:

> 1. Find dialogue should remember 'regular expression' setting between
> invocations.

It does, but it disables the option if you choose “Use selection for
Find” or if some other application places content on the find
clipboard.

This is because I figured 99% of the time, this string would not be a
regex.

A possible improvement could be to check the string to see if it's a
valid regex and actually uses regex commands!?!

> 1a. Cool if Find dialogue remembered the last few searches and
> replaces.
> 2. Option to subtly highlight current line.

Yes, both things planned. No ETA yet.

> 3. FYI. On occasions I can't quite duplicate, the last 'pixel' on the
> right is not displayed. The document gets into that state and resizing
> the window doesn't help. I'll try to collect more data on that.

Please do, and send me a grab of the thing next time it happens,
probably I can tell from a picture what goes on.