[TxMt] CTRL-k behaviour

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sun Nov 7 01:17:34 UTC 2004

On 7. Nov 2004, at 0:31, Michael Stillwell wrote:

> Righto, I've made a page on the wiki that documents the emacs
> keybinding issues:

isearch-forward (C-s)
isearch-backward (C-r)

Is this like findNext/Previous but always case-insensitive?

spell-word (M-$)—checks spelling

There is the “checkSpelling:” action method. This will select the next
misspelled word (starting from the caret).

backward-paragraph (M-[)
forward-paragraph (M-])

How does this differ from moveTo{Beginning|End}OfParagraph? In TM, if
you're already at the begin/end it'll go back/forward a paragraph.
Although I don't think this is the default for Cocoa (it will remain at
the begin/end).