[TxMt] feature request

Sune Foldager cryo at diku.dk
Sun Nov 7 00:13:13 UTC 2004

On 7. nov 2004, at 0:35, M Spreij wrote:

> This is an issue I just discovered, and I was wondering if it could
> get fixed:
> TextMate doesn't make coffee yet (black is fine, no sugar or milk
> needed).

I second that, although I take cream. It's actually quite disturbing
that these features haven't been seriously considered yet. Also, here
is a change of finally moving away from the competitors such as BBEdit
in a serious and decisive way!... when your fingers are resting on the
keys, the kitchen simply seems too far away :-/.

> Also, I told it to wake me on time for the news, and it was 8 minutes
> late.

I seem to remember this as a known issue.. something with an off-by-one
bug in the code ;-).

--
Sune.
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"