[TxMt] CTRL-k behaviour

Michael Stillwell ithinkihaveacat at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 01:33:54 UTC 2004

Another emacs binding that doesn't work right is ctrl-f to advance the
cursor forward a character.  (ctrl-b, and alt-b for backwards a word
work fine, and so does alt-f for forward a *word*, but ctrl-f
doesn't.)

(I tried camel-casing a work (EmacsBindingsIssue) to make a page on
the wiki, but it didn't create another page--is there some special way
to make links in the TextMate wiki?)

--M.

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 18:20:01 -0700, Curtis Schofield
<schofiel at telusplanet.net> wrote:
> neeto
>
> thanks.
>
> I find this editor totally awesome btw.
>
> I'm trying to get used to the automatic () {} behaviour.. sometimes i
> wrap
> if/parameterlists around existing code and i get  an automatic } or )
> when i don't
> expect.
>
> all and all a very complete program the macros look fun.
>

> > On 6. Nov 2004, at 1:52, Curtis Schofield wrote:
> >
> >> I'm wondering about using CTRL-K to cut a line and CTRL-y to paste a
> >> line.
> >
> > Currently there's no kill-buffer support -- but you can record a macro
> > that selects to end-of-line and cuts, plus one that pastes, and bind
> > these to ctrl-k/y.

http://beebo.org
+44 78 2118 9049