[TxMt] TextMate 1.0.2b3 available (with External Editor Support)

Chris Brierley thebrier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 20:01:06 UTC 2004

Allan, as you say in the 1.0.2b3 release notes, for commands bash is
getting run as an interactive sub-shell rather than a non-interactive
one.

A data point that I thought you might be interested in:

* In 1.0.2b1 if I run a command that uses the shell I can't see any
additional bash shells pop up in process listings

* In 1.0.2.b3 I can see an additional bash show up with something
like: /bin/bash -c 'command'

I wonder if that change in observed behavior has something to do with the issue?

Anyway, just hoping that helps.  Thanks.