[TxMt] Syntax match pattern

Dave Carlton davec at mac.com
Tue Nov 2 20:11:53 UTC 2004

I seem to be having a terrible time getting my match pattern to work
for Forth syntax coloring.  FYI, in Forth the only delimiter between
words are space|tab. Trying to setup a pattern to highlight comparision
words for example I have:
         {
             name = "Comparision Operators";
             fontStyle = (bold);
             foregroundColor = "#0066CC";
             match =
         },

Where I am trying to say find a space followed by one of the following
words followed by white space.

But in my test file only some of the words are highlighted when all of
them should be as in the following example. What am I doing wrong?