[TxMt] Making sub-shells login shells causes problems in thecurrent beta

Mr Shannon Strachan rsstrachan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 2 19:36:41 UTC 2004

I'd like to second Chris' argument.

I'm a newbie to TextMate & commandlines and I'm learning by reading the man
pages, of bash in particular. My definition of a hack is: Modifying one
application (by adding 'if' statements to their .bash_profile) to make
another work correctly.

I'm having a difficult enough of a time learning cli, I don't need to add to
it.

--
Mr. Shannon Strachan