[TxMt] a wiki place for snippets bundles?

M Spreij nemo at mechintosh.com
Tue Nov 2 12:46:01 UTC 2004

> I have twice posted a link to a bundle containing snippets for creating
> PHP Documentor tags in PHP scripts ... but both times the link has been
> wiped out.  Now the wiki seems to have been reorganized so I am hesitant
> to repost.  Should we have a new page for snippet-related bundles?  I'm
> not sure if maybe people are wiping out my entry because it is not a
> syntax highlighter bundle.

There were issues with searchbots accidently reversing entries to previous
versions - maybe those are still partly responsible? Allan?

A feature I just saw in WikiPedia, 'discussion', allows people to talk about
the page being edited, giving suggestions and answering questions. Maybe
this would help to clear up confusion about changes? (ofcourse this one
would have to be protected from searchbots :-)

Regards,

     Martin