[TxMt] Re: Cmd-Shift-Arrow for Tab switching

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Nov 1 17:55:33 UTC 2004

On 1. Nov 2004, at 15:29, Torsten Becker wrote:

> i also would llike to see that textmate does it like safari because

As the OP mentioned (in his followup), cmd-shift arrow left/right is
used to select to begin/end of line. So this is definitely not going to
be the default keys ;)

> desktop manager by default uses alt-opt-arrow.  so when i use desktop
> manager (which is all the time) i cant switch tabs in textmate, please
> change this. :) (or at least add a preference to change it)

You can change any application's menu item key equivalent through
System Preferences → Keyboard & Mouse → Keyboard Shortcuts.

While this is not as handy as an in-app editor, this is what I
currently recommend.  An easier alternative is the Menu Master haxie
[1].

Kind regards Allan

[1] http://www.unsanity.com/haxies/menumaster