[TxMt] how do you close excess tabbed files?

Charles Miller cmiller at pastiche.org
Thu Dec 30 00:06:07 UTC 2004

On 30/12/2004, at 10:46 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Dec 29, 2004, at 6:55, Lang Riley wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to close files that are open in tabs that are not
>> visible, i.e., located in the tab overflow without disturbing tabbed
>> files that are visible?
>
> No, not apart from the Close All Tabs. I'm not sure how I should allow
> for this? Maybe a qualifier while selecting the item in the overflow
> menu (similar to other alternative menu items), but I don't know if
> this would actually be a used feature!?!

Both Safari (cmd-opt-w) and IDEA have "close all tabs except the
current one", which I find frequently useful.

Charles
   (Sorry if this was said before, I had a server FUBAR and lost a week
of mail)

--
Contributing to the heat death of the Universe since 1975
cmiller at pastiche.org           http://fishbowl.pastiche.org