[TxMt] "Another workaround for GCC" when closing window

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Dec 22 13:44:57 UTC 2004

On Dec 22, 2004, at 14:33, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> 2004-12-22 14:31:27.473 TextMate[590] Another workaround for GCC
>
> Any comments on what that's about?

GCC generates bad code, in this case I was only able to solve it
(without spending too much time on the issue) by adding an NSLog() to
the function that results in the broken code.

But I got a little tired of the message myself a few days ago and spent
some time making another workaround that doesn't involve NSLog().