[TxMt] new command: Universal Un/Comment (BBEdit-ish)

Ollivier Robert roberto+textmate at keltia.freenix.fr
Tue Dec 21 16:09:37 UTC 2004

According to Eric Hsu:
> This version is actually better than BBEdit's, in my opinion, because
> 1. it can uncomment many different comment formats for silly
> languages like PHP that support several; and
> 2. it places comment delimiters at the original level of indent (and
> not the first column like BB does); and
> 3. we can all customize it.

After adding "rb" to the extention that uses # as a comment char, I see
it adds an extra newline at the end of each line...

-----
require "uuid"
require "config"
require "auth/secret"
-----

becomes

-----
require "uuid"
# require "config"

require "auth/secret"
-----
Cheers,
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin snuadh.freenix.org Kernel Version 7.7.0: Sun Nov  7 16:06:51 PST 2004