[TxMt] About Line Wrapping

Éric Jacoboni eric.jacoboni at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:07:18 UTC 2004

> Eh... why??   I use softwrap for all my LaTeX, since any editor I might
> use on the same document at university for instance, also has softwrap.

Yes, but you're a specific case: you know your file will be read with
a soft wrapping editor.

If you cannot claim that, you may expect that, someday, your file will
be read with an editor without soft read (i know people who edit all
their stuff with vi).

In my case, the files i edit are then sent to my editor and/or
reviiewers and i cannot make any asumption about their text editor,
nor their OS.

--
Jaco