[TxMt] Markdown in Textmate

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Dec 16 15:43:30 UTC 2004

On Dec 16, 2004, at 12:24, Detlef Hoge wrote:

>> [...] you can do a command to convert the current buffer to HTML
>> using markdown
> Yes, that's it what I want to do: But how?

I assume you have markdown installed already!?!

Go to (menu) Automation -> Run Command and select Edit Commands…

Press the + button to create a new command and enter the path for the
installed markdown script (in the command(s) text field) and change
standard input/output choices to “Entire Document” and “Replace
Document”.

You can optionally assign a key equivalent to this command. Otherwise
when you run the commend, it'll convert the entire document using the
markdown script.