[TxMt] Syncing Commands/Snippets/Macros

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Dec 14 19:49:33 UTC 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 4:29, David Wooten wrote:

> Anyone come up with a nice way to sync new Commands/Snippets/Macros
> between two computers?

Does the computers share a LAN?

TextMate does load bundles from the various library locations but
currently always save to the local user library. If it may turn out to
be useful I could have this selectable so that it could e.g. save to
/Network/Library/ -- I haven't really used this stuff myself (being a
one-computer guy ;) ) so I don't know how useful it actually is.