[TxMt] 1.0.2 lost increaseIndentPattern ?

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Tue Dec 14 16:48:22 UTC 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 9:19 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2004, at 17:31, kumar mcmillan wrote:
>
>> increaseIndentPattern = "^.*(\\{[^}\"']*|\\([^)\"']*)$";
>>
>> any suggestions?  I know the bundle is active because my custom
>> syntax highlighting works.
>
> There can only be one increaseIndentPattern key. The bundle you sent
> me a week ago had two (just found out about that now ;) ).
>
> So which one TM uses is undefined. You'll need to either merge them or
> remove the one if you have no need for it.

ahhh ... I knew another pair of eyes would be helpful.
After fiddling with it more I also noticed that since I was using a
custom HTML-PHP.plist + a PHP.plist, the increaseIndentPattern would
only be recognized when placed in the HTML-PHP.plist (which embeds
PHP).  Once I zapped the duplicates _and_ moved the
increaseIndentPattern to HTML-PHP.plist it worked.  You might already
know it but maybe this is one thing to address when embedding language
plists.

thanks, K