[TxMt] New Wiki

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Tue Dec 14 15:54:14 UTC 2004

On 14-12-2004 16:19, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> I haven't imported the textile pages into PmWiki, since they'd have to
> be converted, and I'm not sure how easy I can automate this process.

That *blasphemy* coming from the creator of the missing editor for OS X
which should be able to automate any task dealing with text! ;-)

But seriously, just make it available and if people want to edit it, they
can import the old version, rewrite it a bit and insert it in the new
wiki. And if it's not important, it's not imported :)

Jeroen.