[TxMt] Column typing

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Dec 13 13:24:49 UTC 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 14:14, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:

>> Hold alt, select the lines you want to column type in and type away.
> Thank you! :) I couldn't find it in the help while searching for
> 'column ' :)

Another way to get column selection is btw to press and then release
the option modifier key while there is a normal selection.

And you're right that this is not in the help -- I may do more of a
real help book at a later time when I have an idea of what users expect
to find there. I placed most "hidden" informations not covered in the
help book in the tip of the day window though (which I think does
include column-typing and column-movement also).