[TxMt] Two Issues

Lief Stryder email at liefstryder.co.uk
Sun Dec 12 15:26:51 UTC 2004

The limitation of XHTML templates in TxM surprised me at first, why do
I need to create a whole new project if I want to create just one XHTML
file from a template? I too would like to see a menu command for
creating new XHTML documents from templates. Sometimes I don't need to
create a whole new project as I may be working on just one file,
usually when an idea has just hit me.

If this functionality is already in TxM, I haven't found it yet.

Lief