[TxMt] Mailing list rules

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Dec 11 10:15:29 UTC 2004

I'm resending this letter from the 3th of November just as a friendly
reminder and for all those who have joined the list since the
previously mentioned date.
on an existing letter (to get the To: filled in).

It screws up threading!!!

If you're using Mail.app, you can control-click the “To” of an existing
letter and select “New Message” to get a compose window with the “To”
header filled in.

Threading is a very useful feature, and especially for me with this
mailing list, since it's basically an archive of user feedback, and I'd
like for the table-of-contents to show _every_ thread, which it
currently doesn't, when one thread contain 2-3 _different_ subjects,
because people have used reply (then it only show the first subject).

So PLEASE remember _not_ to use reply (for new letters)!!!