[TxMt] .ini files

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Dec 10 15:32:45 UTC 2004

On Dec 10, 2004, at 15:08, Duarte Carrilho da Graça wrote:

> 	Maybe this is not a bug, but when I open a .ini file from the project
> drawer, one click doesnt open it - i have to double click it

In the project window TextMate will only open known good (text) files
by default (double clicking opens the file with the Finder-assigned
tool, which ironically is TextMate in this case ;) ).

Control-click the file which doesn't open and select the last item in
the menu (Treat files with “.ini” extension as Text) then it will open
them on single clicks in the future.