[TxMt] 1.1 things -- S/FTP

Paul Nordstrom August paul at archivistes.com
Fri Dec 10 09:49:54 UTC 2004

FTP in the drawer... yes please! (Hope that's SFTP as well.)

Could I create and remember remote TM "projects" on other servers, open
them with login/password, and then just have them appear like a normal
project? Fugu et al are fine but this would dispense with them in many
cases.

That would be fab.