[TxMt] b10 Thanks

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Thu Dec 9 10:28:27 UTC 2004

Allan Odgaard wrote:

> The view menu is for stuff that relates to the view. So I do think it
> fits quite well -- and given my recent attempts of actually cutting
> menus, I'm not going to add a new one just for this option ;)
>
> Long term though, I would prefer to have the syntax menu a popup in
> the status bar instead, that way it's also visible at all times which
> mode one is in.

Fair enough. I rallied against the original dirth of menus and have been
happy to see them gradually get removed. A status bar solution sounds
ideal--I'd love to see that!

Chris

--

Do the evolution. Get Firefox!
<http://spreadfirefox.com/community/?q=affiliates&id=5&t=4>

Quote of the moment: /"Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and
some days you are the statue."/— David Brent, Wernham Hogg