[TxMt] Fugu 1.1.1rc1

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Dec 9 00:55:59 UTC 2004

On Dec 9, 2004, at 1:32, Lief Stryder wrote:

> Using Fugu 1.1.1rc2 alongside TextMate 1.02b10 simply doesnt work for
> me either. TxM's name appears in the external editor list in Fugu's
> prefs but without it's icon. Fugu defaults to BBEdit even with TxM's
> name selected in the prefs.

I suspect that the problem is, that Fugu cannot locate TextMate.

If it's using Launch Services, it may actually be a LS problem (bas
caches after updating TM) -- try in Finder to navigate to the folder
which contain TextMate and start it from there (this should update the
LS caches) then re-start and try Fugu.