[TxMt] Syntax Highlight Question

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Mon Dec 6 18:22:58 UTC 2004

Hi,

I would like to highlight the syntax as shown in the attached picture.
However, this matches the wrong brackets. Anyone any idea how I could go
about to better highlight this?

I guess it boils down to a not powerful enough syntax highlighting scheme
though :(. The thing I want to do is something like:
- match commands (begin with '\' followed by a word
- this can be followed by [\w+]
- and this can be followed by {.*}

And what I would like to do is apply the global patterns to the '.*'
mentioned above, and if nothing global matches, then apply a color.

Jeroen.

PS. I seem to remember something about using groups to define different
colors in a pattern, but I forgot how that works. Can anyone tell me how
that works and/or add that to the wiki ? :)