[TxMt] best way to have a comment/uncomment selected text?

Douglas F.Calvert dfc at anize.org
Sat Dec 4 00:30:06 UTC 2004

Hello,
  I am really starting to love textmate. I want to add functionality
that will either comment or uncomment the selected text. Right now i
have two commands; one that prepends '# ' to the line and one that
strips the first '# ' on the line. I would really like to have this
handily accessible under one command and have it automagically decide
wether or not I want to comment or uncomment the line. I am sure that
others have added this sort of functionality. Anyone have a graceful
solution?
  While I am here does anyone have any handy python editing
commands/macros?

--dfc
Douglas F. Calvert
http://anize.org/dfc/ .::. GPG Key: 0xC9541FB2
A mystic in the sense that I am still mystified by things...