[TxMt] Method/function list?

Dominique Peretti dperetti at lachoseinteractive.com
Thu Dec 2 15:00:25 UTC 2004

That's very cool. I can't believe I overlooked that !!
  I modified a little bit mine so I get lines starting with "function".
Additionally, "function" is removed from each line and the result is
sorted alphabetically:

Command :
grep -En "^[^\*/]*(function) [&a-zA-Z0-9_]+" | sort -fbt: +1

Pattern :
^(\d+):(\s*function )(.*)$

Format : $3