[TxMt] Incremental Search?

Ben Protas ben at benprotas.com
Wed Dec 1 21:44:06 UTC 2004

ah-ha!!! Thanks very much!!!

For anyone else having trouble, I had to do two steps:

1.  Remove KeyBindings.dict from ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate
2.  Add the following lines to the end of KeyBindings.dict in
Contents/Resources of the TextMate.app bundle:

     "^s" = "ISIM_incrementalSearch:";
     "^S" = "ISIM_reverseIncrementalSearch:";

Thanks for the help, Jeroen.

Ben