[TxMt Plugins] Re: Getting started with Xcode 3 and textmate

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Fri Mar 26 08:10:25 UTC 2010

On Mar 26, 2010, at 7:36 AM, Oscar Del Ben wrote:

> Hi all, I was wondering how I can create a textmate plugin with xcode 3. I found an old guide but it was too old. I'm particularly interested in generating the tmbundle file.

Hi Oscar,

maybe have a look at:

http://email.eva.mpg.de/~bibiko/downloads/textmate/

first item "Xcode template for TextMate plug-ins".

Please note that the usage of all listed TM methods in the header file is kind of a hack, i.e. there's no official API and a plug-in based on these methods won't work for TM 2.0.

Cheers,
--Hans