[TxMt Plugins] Re: Transmit Bundle not working

jarodtaylor jarodroberttaylor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 03:24:42 UTC 2009

After further research, it looks like the error from the console is from an
old installation of Quark. I've removed Quark from this machine, but
apparently it has left stuff behind. I don't know how, or why, this was
coming up in my console when attempting to utilize the Transmit Bundle, but
I have removed the remaining parts of Quark. Good news is, I'm now not
receiving the above error in my console, when running the "Ctrl+Shift+F" or
Bundles > Transmit > Send Document (DockSend). The bad news is, it's still
not doing anything.

It would be greatly appreciated if anybody could assist me in rectifying
this issue.

Thanks,

Jarod