[TxMt Plugins] Plugin Info

Philip Orr philip_orr at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 11:15:02 UTC 2007

I'm looking to try and develop a plug-in for Textmate and was looking to find
some good downloadable examples or tutorials. Do you know of any or can
point me in the right direction.

Thought I'd add a little of what I'm trying to do:
When the user selected a file from the panel view, it is passed to my
application where I can get the extension value and do something with the
file.

I've downloaded the clock example but it seems to simply add itself to the
window menu item and display a window with text.

Hope you can help out,
Thanks.