[TxMt Plugins] Plugin Info

Philip Orr philip_orr at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 04:26:51 UTC 2007

I'm tired of seeing my images and not remembering what version they are or if
there is a large number of slightly different ones in what order they go in,
especially when provided by someone else's project.

I was looking to create a plugin that would display the image within the
textMate main window and give some general information and content tags.

A a later point in time to allow simple image correction, editing, rotation
etc... Sometimes an images saturation isn't correct and rather than opening
up Photoshop or whatever you can simply correct within the app. This will be
easier to achieve with Leopard as the image editing interface to partially
build in.