[TxMt Plugins] vi plugin

Kirt Fitzpatrick kirt.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 07:23:12 UTC 2007

I am writing a vi plugin for textmate.  I already have a proof of concept
plugin working and available at fowpas.net.  Right now, in absence of an
API, I am simply capturing events, translating them to what I want, ('j' to
a down arrow for example) and then sending that event to the real window
class.  I also have three modes, Insert, Command, and Visual.

My problem is that I do not have a list of all the commands that can be
executed in textmate.  I understand that some commands may not be specific
to textmate but are built into OSX.  An example of something that I am
having trouble accomplishing is selecting the text to the end of the line.
Control-e will move the cursor the the end of the line but control-shift-e
will not select to the end of the line.  Does anyone know of a comprehensive
list of movement and editing commands or (even better) the methods to call
directly.  The cheat sheet is not complete enough for my needs.

kirt