[TxMt Plugins] how to hook into preferences

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:43:08 UTC 2007

There really are no recommended ways to do anything ;)

In fact I’d recommend against it as it’s pretty messy (you need to
swizzle all the toolbar delegate methods). The clock example plug-in
shows how to add an item to the Window menu and open a window from a
nib when it’s clicked – that’s generally what people do for their plug-
ins.