[txmt-dev] Re: Split Views Implementation

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Jan 6 09:08:17 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-06 04:23, Steven Clukey wrote:

> I believe that white line is the NSSplitView divider. That must be simply the style in 10.10,

No, I don't think so. I just tried to create a sample application in
Xcode with a split view (with thin divider style). The divider has a
darker gray color, #d4d4d4. While on the image I showed it's #f6f6f6. On
your image it's #dedede.

> because here is what it looks like on my 10.9:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11625141/textmate_splits_inactive.png

That's barley visible and I can't see a bottom border for the status
bar. Also, the divider on the bottom status bar between "Line" and the
red icon just looks weird.

--
/Jacob Carlborg