[txmt-dev] Re: Reworked Select Bundle Item window has weird layout

Thu Aug 28 07:57:52 UTC 2014

On 28 Aug 2014, at 8:38, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> On 28/08/14 00:05, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>
>> I agree the buttons do not look good, but we do need a visual edit
>> button because many people do not know they can use option-return for
>> edit, so I’d rather have the current solution until I come up with
>> something better, than not have the button at all.
>
> How about changing the style of the button? Something like a textured
> button. I think that will look less weird.

Yes, this is what’s used in the search/clipboard history windows. I
don’t recall why they ended up as regular buttons in the bundle item
chooser, probably because I initially had more UI in this window, but I
moved most of it to the action menu (which I also dislike). There are a
few more things I would like to expose in this window, but I may also
move the edit button inline in the table view (probably only shown on
hover), though this awaits moving to a view-based table view, but that
is imminent (just updated the search results so that I could (easily)
add a button to the rows), although there is also more work to do in
that area…