[txmt-dev] Re: Global Bookmarks functionality

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Tue Oct 29 20:21:26 UTC 2013

I use a modified version of the scratch bundle*1 for similar uses. The original bundle saves scratches to the /tmp directory, where they get lost after a restart.

My modified version stores scratch files in

	scratchdir = ENV["TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY"] + "/.tm_tmp/scratch"

so they are persistent and project specific. It also shows all scratches in a single window, and allows you to click on the file name to jump to were the scratch came from.

Gerd

[1]: https://github.com/gknops/scratch.tmbundle