[txmt-dev] Re: Problem with a patch in last alphas

Tue May 28 01:23:15 UTC 2013

On May 27, 2013, at 16:21, Grzeg <ggoralski at gmail.com> wrote:

> […] I get a problem with a working directory.

As mentioned in the release notes: “The working directory of the command being executed is unspecified except for drop commands (where it is the parent of the current file). We have never documented what the working directory is set to, and if you need it to be set to something specific (e.g. TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY) then you should set it yourself.”

> When I want to open a file from the same directory where a script is, I get an error, it cannot find a file (exactly: "Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection").

What command are you running? Is this something like ⌘R for R? Is there no way to open files via absolute path (this is what most scripts should do, as they can’t be sure what the working directory is)?