[txmt-dev] Developer Documentation

eatg75 eatg75 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 1 02:01:15 UTC 2013

Hello there I have just forked textmate from github and reading the
source code, but I can't find any documentation on methods, types
or variables, even though the code Is very clean and straightforward
  I would be great if there was any documentation on the code. Since
I can't find any embedded documentation I am assuming there is none,
or at some point there was a documentation and you guys decided to
striped out? Anyways there is place you can point me so learn more
things so I can contributed to this awesome project?

eatg75