[txmt-dev] GEDCOM bundle

Rob Burrowes r.burrowes at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 5 23:38:00 UTC 2013

I have been working with a lot of GEDCOM files lately, so yesterday i
created a simple bundle to color the keywords (GEDCOM is a text database
format for genealogy data). If anyone is interested, I can make it
available to others.

I had previously written a GEDCOM parser in ruby, and this is available
as a Ruby Gem. The validation script requires the gem to be installed.

--
Rob Burrowes                    Ph:   +64 9 923 2308 (Internal 82308)
Research Data Services          Cell: +64 27 4731856 (internal 64209)