[SVN] Re: textmate-dev Digest, Vol 46, Issue 7

Paulo Moura pmoura at di.ubi.pt
Tue Mar 27 21:15:45 UTC 2012

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:29:09 +0700
> To: Bundle developers <textmate-dev at lists.macromates.com>
> Subject: [SVN] Re: textmate-dev Digest, Vol 46, Issue 5
>
> On 22/03/2012, at 23.16, Paulo Moura wrote:
>
>> [?] I got syntax errors the first time I tried it to add (as per the FAQ):
>>
>> { disableIndentCorrections = :true; }
>>
>> [?] I'm using TM 1.5.10 (1631) [?]
>
> Right, :true is a boolean value introduced in 2.0 and only the 2.0 bundle editor understands that. But the plist produced will be backwards compatible.
>
> If you want to insert a ?true? value into a plist and not use 2.0 to edit the plist, you either need to edit the plist ?by hand? (<true/>) or you can use ?1? which technically is an integer value but will work as ?true? for most contexts.

Thanks. I tried to push the bundle change but I'm getting an error when committing:

403 forbidden (http://svn.textmate.org)

Assuming that's a transient issue, I will try again latter.

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Jorge Lopes de Moura, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dep. of Computer Science, University of Beira Interior
6201-001 Covilhã, Portugal

Office 3.18  Ext. 3276
Phone: +351 275 242081 Fax: +351 275 319899
Email: <mailto:pmoura at di.ubi.pt>

Home page: <http://www.di.ubi.pt/~pmoura>
Research:  <http://logtalk.org/> Blog: <http://blog.logtalk.org/>